[Gimp-docs] Using GIMP GNU on computer clone image?

To whom it may concern, I would like to know if installing Gimp GNU on a computer image to be cloned to school computers is a violation of the software license/agreement? I work for Howard County Public Schools in Maryland, and am currently involved in creating images for our computers for this coming school year. I've had requests to place Gimp GNU on our images. I would appreciate any assistance you could give me on this matter.

Thank you,
Shane Bickish
Howard County Public Schools
Leadman, Technology Support Services