Re: [Gimp-docs] Gimp Manual Roadmap proposal

On 13 March 2014 16:38, Joao S. O. Bueno <gwidion mpc com br> wrote:
So - while we don't make a major decision about the roadmap (hello LGM
:-)  ), or have a branch to work on changes for GIMP -2.10  - do we
have at least a wiki page where we can take notes of things that
should go into the manual?

No reply for this, while tens of smallish features are getting added to GIMP 2.9
with no documentation at all. :-(

I've justed commited docs for one such small change as commented-out
xml code in the appropriate file.

  js
 -><-