[Gimp-docs] GIMP doc on Cygwin

The version of Cygwin which I have used for years refused a month or so ago to work with the programs used for translating GIMP documents. Perhaps because I switched to a 64 bits computer. I therefore had to install 64 bits Cygwin, but alas I have forgotten which packages needed.

I remember there was some problems but not the solutions and neither where to find the threads where the installation(s) was discussed. Julien, are your "cookbook" (Using Cygwin for GIMP translations) still available somewhere?

Someone who remembers and are willing to help me?

Kolbjoern Stuestoel