Re: [Gimp-docs] this sentence did not look "right"... so I patched it with a hack...

Dear Marco,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:49:50PM +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
In help-missing.xml:

<para>
    Found a <emphasis role="bold">content error</emphasis> or just
    something which doesn't look right?
    <!-- This link is also used to render a small link in the left hand
         side of the footer, to help users filing bug reports.
         Bug: 711318
      -->
    <ulink id="reportbug" url="https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP-manual";>
      Report an error in Bugzilla
    </ulink> and let us know.
</para>

The phrase "let us know" shows _only_ in the low side of the page so the
phrase looks a bit weird. So I have decided to add this:

    <!-- repeated to make it appear also in the page. Error in css ?  -->
    <ulink url="https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GIMP-manual";>
      Report an error in Bugzilla
    </ulink>

it is a bit of a hack, I know. If someone knows how to resolve this issue
more elegantly, please commit it!
Thanks for spotting this. It must have slipped through my testing when
I've added the link.

Interestingly enough it was just a too aggressive CSS rule, which added
a 'display:none' on the link with an 'id'. I've reverted your patch and
removed the CSS rule.

Thanks again!!!
--
Roman Joost