Re: [Gimp-docs] Fix v2.6 vestige

I should apologize that I sent a wrong patch.  Please edit the first
attached file 'Change-scripts-category.diff',  remove ../ on each
insertion line.  This mistakes cause bad errors claiming failure of

You may already mentioned this update patch is a quick trick avoiding
large change of PO files.  Both XML source files would be better to move
their pathes.  Also this change require screenshot images of Distort
menu and Light and Shadow menu ( images/*/menus/filters/distort.png ,
images/*/menus/filters/light-and-shadow.png ) to be updated.