Re: [Gimp-docs] [Gimp-web] OFF-TOPIC (was:Proposed gimp tutorial)

@Marco: Just out of curiosity I follow the Chrome-Blink dev list. In it they frequently talk about "rebaselining" a patch or commit. I've been unable to figure out what that term means just from the contexts I've seen it in and my attempts to Google for it were not fruitful.

Can you explain what "rebase" or rebaselining means?

On 2013-07-24 02:10, Marco Ciampa wrote:
git fetch and then a git merge of the remote "master" branch into the local "master".

OK!!!!

If you prefer you can do a git pull --rebase to do a git fetch followed
by a git rebase of the remote "master" again into the local "master".
--
Regards ... Alec (buralex gmail & WinLiveMess - alec m burgess skype)