Re: [Gimp-docs] GIMP DOCS, Korean translation patch

Here is the link of my file.
Sorry for unconvinience.

https://github.com/jihuichoi/gimp-help-ko/blob/master/gimp-help-2-ko.diff.20130722.zip

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Jihui Choi <jihui choi gmail com> wrote:
Hello, all.

I checked and updated all ko-po files in sources. And I added some new translation and fixed fuzzies.
Since the purpose of this patch is just a rebooting of my work, there's not much differencies.
Anyway I made sure there's no error. (make validate-ko => no errors)

If someone who has an authority to commit does it for me, I'll be happy very much.
Thank you.

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi