Re: [Gimp-docs] Please check a update file on https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help-2/

Hi, Marco.
Thank you for your answer.

I've just gotten source from git and checked validation. I got some errors.
I didn't do anything after I cloned source from git.

-----------------------------------
ubuntu ubuntu:~/gimp-help-2$ make validate-ko
[PO]  po/ko/appendix.po
178 translated messages, 197 fuzzy translations, 370 untranslated messages.
[XML] xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml
/bin/bash: line 1: 22327 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ./tools/xml2po.py --mode=gimphelp --po-file=${pofile} --language=ko --output=xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml ${srcfile}
*** Validating XML (ko) ...
-----------------------------------

and log/ko-xmllint.log is on http://pastebin.com/uM899tSt
-----------------------------------

I found xml/ko/glossary/glossary.xml is empty. Though there's contents in glossary.po

How can I make glossary.xml or fix this error?

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Marco Ciampa <ciampix libero it> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 05:27:44PM +0900, Jihui Choi wrote:
> Hello, all.
> I'm Jihui Choi.
>
> I used to translate and maintain korean translation, but for the last
> several years I didn't.
> I'm gonna start again but I don't know where I should start from.
> Now it seems everyone works on l10n.gnome.org, right?

AFAIK no.

We (I) appear there because the site reflects git commits.

> Btw, I uploaded a updated file on
> https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp-help-2/master/appendix/ko
> https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp-help-2/master/introduction/ko
>
> Please check these files out and commit. Thank you.

I think that it is better if you use git and then post here a patch
checking for validation of your translations with

make validate-ko

You have to install all the necessary tools to be able to build an html
version of the manual, of course.

If you need some assistance, please ask.

PS: it is easier if you use linux...

--

Marco Ciampa