[Gimp-docs] musician would like to use gimp logo in music album

hello, first of all, i would like to thank very to the gimp
development team for developing a wonderful free graphic software, and
i will always wish the best to the gnu image manipulation program
project.

my name is michael firdaus and i am a musician who is planning to
release my music album in which my music album cover has been
illustrated and designed using gimp.

and i would like to ask if i am allowed to credit gimp in my music
album by placing the gimp logo inside of my music album? thank you.

kind regards,

(mr) michael firdaus