Re: [Gimp-docs] Added dynamics

Den 01.11.2012 14:11, skreiv Marco Ciampa:
On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 12:00:18PM +0100, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
…
Hoping some others writing on this subject.
Well yes but I think that, in my opinion, if someone starts writing a
section, as you have done here, he must be, for a limited span of time
the "Linus Tornvalds" of the chapter. I mean that it could be
difficoult, even with git, to merge different authors corrections so I
think that this list could be helpful in posting the suggestion by the
other contribuitors (as I've done)
I see your point, and of course I'll do my part of the job. But there are lots of stuff to add to the chapters. There are several unwritten parts, some pointed to by "TO DO" others just missing. These could (relative) easily be added by other writers. Moreover, I am not sure that I have found the best or right way presenting the dynamics. Some other suggestions?

Someone using a drawing pad perhaps?
That is really a plus... and I have one, bought just for testing
pourpouses (a really cheap one by the european manufacturer "Trust"). I
am _not_ an artist so I never used it ... if you mind I can use it to do
some tests ... just ask me what I have to do and I'll try and report the
results here.
Thanks.
Well, as a start: How does the pressure influences the brush in several combinations?
Kolbjoern
Kolbjoern
Many thanks for you efforts.