Re: [Gimp-docs] Set resolution. Bulk

Den 28.05.2012 20:52, skreiv Ulf-D. Ehlert:
On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 07:24:55PM +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
I have not tried the command on small images.
It will work, of course, but these images may be too small in PDFs.
I understand.
But another (little) warning:
The command

$ mogrify -units PixelsPerInch -density 144x144 images/nn/tutorials/*.png

changed all the images in that folder. So when running

$ git add -u images/nn/tutorials

all the image files in this folder was added.

Instead of push'ing about 40 files I uploaded 430 files in total.
It doesn't matter, but wasted time and bandwith :-)
Is there a command checking the resolution and then only change the
images that are not 144x144?
We can add a new script based on tools/check_image_resolutions.sh.
Would be useful. Just checked. There are 863 "suspected" (wrong resolution) files of total 5815 image files left.

Wait for another rainy day? ;)
:-)
Kolbjoern

Ulf