Re: [Gimp-docs] Updated changes

Hi,

Your push failed and probably there has been an error message.
What does your "git status" give?

Julien
Den 16.05.2012 00:52, skreiv Roman Joost:
Hi Kolbjørn,

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 11:07:54PM +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
Is there another place to watch the updates in gimp-help-2 than
"http://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-help-2";. This site seems not to be
updated synchronous to the gimp-help-2 repository. The list says
last update was 3 days ago. The "git log" says the last update was
an hour or so ago.

I discovered this when trying to push a changed
[...]
I think the definitive reference is your local git repository after a
git pull --rebase and the 'git log'. I don't know how often the web
interface is updated but I know from the past that it can sometimes take
quite some time.

Cheers,
This time I did not get the --rebase command to worked properly. Therefore "git pull" and starting all over again. Yes, when you menyioned it, I too remember that there sometimes was a delay on the web site displaying the updates. I have to run "git pull" before any commits and push-es.
Kolbjoern