Re: [Gimp-docs] whats new in GIMP 2.8

Doing exactly this I just noted that the already translated strings in one .po file do not magically ;-) move from one file to another... (from introduction to appendix...) I need a way to avoid to create uneeded work to other translators...how can I move all those strings for _all_ the languages .po files? Any hint?

It's possible, somebody did so about a year ago, but I don't know how to manage that.

Usually we use a comment like this:
<listitem>
<!--TRANSLATORS: this is the modified text from glossary.xml, so
        you should check po/LANG/glossary.po for an old translation-->
<para>