[Gimp-docs] Gimp tutorials

Hey guys,

I'm a web designer that works with plenty of cash strapped artists and subsequently install GIMP on computers far and wide. I've starting writing tutorials for my clients so they can refer back to a short manual when I'm not around and thought that they're a little wasted not being seen by more people. You're more than welcome to add them to the tuts section of GIMP if you like. Obviously at your editorial descretion.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send a few examples over.

All the best,

Robin Jennings
PS- Loving the new GIMP by the way!

--