Re: [Gimp-docs] Images not "translated"

Den 10.06.2012 21:58, skreiv Marco Ciampa:
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 08:52:16PM +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
According to "http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp-help-2/";
introduction.po is translated 100% to en_GB, it, ja, and nn.
In "http://docs.gimp.org/xx/gimp-introduction-whats-new.html"; the
images in these languages are collected from the C folder, not from
the images/LANGUAGE folder when making html.
I have not checked if this apply to other files too.

In my local copy the images are collected from my local language
folders as assumed when running make html-xx.
Kolbjoern
See the other thread... you have to look at

http://docs.gimp.org/2.8/xx/gimp-introduction-whats-new.html
At the moment the images for Norwegian are copied from the image/it folder.

instead of

http://docs.gimp.org/xx/gimp-introduction-whats-new.html
The nn images are Japanese.

this bug will be (hopely) fixed soon...