Re: [Gimp-docs] Translating into Swedish

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Magnus Claesson wrote:
> Hello anyone that could point me in the right direction!
>
> I would like to help with the translation of documents into swedish.
>
> How and were do i get started? Is there someone else working on the Swedish
> translation already?

Swedish translation was last updated in June 2010.

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp-help-2/log/po/sv

Not sure if we have readu intro docs for newcomers. If we don't, we
probably should have them.

How familiar are you with tools like Git? How much do you know about PO files?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org