Re: [Gimp-docs] User manual 2.7 download

În data de Tue, 24 Jan 2012 03:47:43 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine a
scris:

> > Where do I get a download of the GIMP 2.7.x User Manual?
>
> Nowhere :) It doesn't exist yet.

Any idea what are the plans ?

I am asking this because someone has just translated in Romanian the
2.6 online documentation (only the text, not yet the snapshots) and I
am not sure wether to encourage him to publish the 2.6 as is, or to
wait a little bit, adapt the 2.6 work done to 2.8 and publish directly
the 2.8.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară