Re: [Gimp-docs] Help Documentation - Gimp Scripting

Den 24.01.2012 14:41, skreiv Vitaly Lomov:
I liked the PDF version, nice structure. Assuming the functions are the same, etc., why can't be incorporate it? I don't understand the length argument. It always comes down to " we are just a manual and a reference, not a book". But then, the script-fu chapter should be two lines: a link to Scheme language reference and "read function comments to learn what they do". I like that the tutorial addresses the object model of GIMP - image/drawable, etc. That's what we need. As to who will incorporate, I don't know.
To me the length is of no importance as long as it is easy to find what I needs. So my cropping or linking suggestions was just meant as a suggestion just in case somebody thought it was a better solution than  incorporating the tutorial in the manual. Sorry for being a bit inaccurate.
I will welcome the tutorial(s).
Kolbjoern