Re: [Gimp-docs] Links to other languages

Hi Ulf,

sorry didn't mean to stop posting, but real life can be interrupting ;)
I actually had this reply lying around for weeks until I got a chance to
finish it :(

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 08:40:07PM +0200, Ulf-D. Ehlert wrote:

> > > Why is this a problem?
> > What is built does not necessarily end up on the server.
>
> But how many new languages do you add every year? ;-)

Ok ok. Thanks for the heads up :)

> > > The menu is hard to read, but this can
> > > be fixed with a proper CSS entry.
> > Yes. I kept it that way to be able to test it on docs.gimp.org. I'll
> > change the CSS to make it more useful.
>
> There's another simple bug I found when I was playing with CSS:
> "<div id=...>" should be replaced with "<div class=...>", since "id"
> must be unique.
Cheers! Of course!

> I have attached a patch with my changes.
Thanks for the patch. That is excellent! Looks you fixed the problems
you pointed out.

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost