Re: [Gimp-docs] breach of license GNU

On 30.11.2012 23:45, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
Thank you for notifying us,

I'm not sure what action needs to be taken. Expecially since you
didn't explain exactly how the PDF file violates the license.

If I got this correct, the creators of the PDF files are adding additional restrictions to it, by disallowing the buyer (even though the price is 0) to distribute it further.

I do not know whether the GFDL disallows this, but I'd be willing to bet it does.

--
Regards,
Michael