[Gimp-docs] [west ieee org: Re: [Gimp-user] GIF layers]

----- Forwarded message from Burnie West <west ieee org> -----

> http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-dialogs-structure.html#gimp-layer-dialog
>
> Layer visibility
>
>      In front of the thumbnail is an icon showing an eye. By clicking on
>      the eye, you toggle whether the layer is visible or not.
>      (Shift-clicking on the eye causes all other to be temporarily
>      hidden.)
The word "temporarily" is misleading. The other layers remain
hidden until their eye icon is clicked. However, this is hardly worth
a bug report.

----- End forwarded message -----

Do I just remove the word "temporarily"?

--

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |