[Gimp-developer] Greetings from Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming before all the GIMP mailing lists shut down

Subject: Greetings from Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming before all
the GIMP mailing lists shut down

Good day from Singapore,

My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming. I am a targeted
individual living in Singapore.

In my spare time, I am a hobbyist photographer and videographer who
likes to add watermarks on my photos and videos. I use GIMP photo
editing software occasionally.

I am also an IT Consultant with a Systems Integrator (SI)/computer
firm in Singapore. I am an IT enthusiast too.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs: