Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp export to function

On 2 Oct 2021 at 15:34, Ken Masters via gimp-develope wrote:

I downloaded GIMP and so far I think most everything is fine except
“when I use the export function it won’t show the external drive in
the list of possible functions.

This sounds like a bug, which is best reported in our issue tracker:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues

Please search first if this issue is already known. If it is add your information
there.

If not make a new issue and please don't forget to fill in all required
information in the template.

--

Jacob Boerema