[Gimp-developer] Hello Developers

I am David Johnson,

I have a serious dilemma and could us some help.  I am far too old to follow links all over the internet. I
am using Gimp in preparation fo Court and have found myself stuck.  Can someone from the Dev Team assist me
in installing “Error Level Analyst’ Plugin.  I have it showing in the images menu but I continue get the
following messages.

I would be willing to donate to your org in exchange for help getting this plugin installed and working!
This is an open request and I ask that someone please respond.

David
lambwebdesign gmail com