Re: [Gimp-developer] Notice to documentation contributors: plans to update the gimp-help repository

Just so that this does not feel like no one is reading:
although there is a long time I do not fidle with the docs,
all things listed seem quite reasonable.

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 at 13:36, Jehan Pagès via gimp-developer-list <