Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP-2.10 and GIMP2.99 are still sRGB-only image editors

On Sat, 2021-02-06 at 18:35 -0500, Christopher Curtis via gimp-
developer-list wrote:
On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:17 PM Liam Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:

Maybe the right conversation to have is, how can we get some more
programmers to spend their free time on GIMP.

And I'm not astroturfing Discord: there are free software
alternatives that
can be self-hosted.

I general we're not likely to move to anything that isn't libre (and
not just open source for that matter).

But the days of IRC are probably numbered, XKCD notwithstanding :)

--
ankh - web slave for https://www.fromoldbooks.org/