Re: [Gimp-developer] Hello Developers

If the plug-in is indeed the "Error Level Analyst" plug-in, it is a Python
plug-in, and should work fine with GIMP 2.10.
Please add some more information on the environment you are running GIMP
(Linux/Windows/ Mac), GIMP version, and
the error message - as the list blocks attachments, if you answer me in
private, I should get the attachment.

Since it is showing in the menu, it maybe that a fix for the plug-in is
needed - or possibly
jsut some small adjustment in your environment.

On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 08:31, David Johnson via gimp-developer-list <