Re: [Gimp-developer] no save/discard/cancel dialog after doing a gradient

Hi Cristian!

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 06:37:21 +0300
Cristian Secară <liste secarica ro> wrote:

Open GIMP, create whatever new image (say, some banner), activate the
gradient tool, apply some random gradient.

By closing the image window or GIMP itself, the image disappears without
asking anything. I think this happens the same when opening an existing image
and just do a gradient on it.

Am I missing something or this is a bug ?

I can reproduce this problem with /usr/bin/gimp ( GNU Image Manipulation
Program version 2.10.22 ) and gimp-2.99 built from source - both on Mageia
Linux v8 x86-64. I think it is a bug, but I may be proven wrong.

Thanks!

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Perl Elems to Avoid - https://perl-begin.org/tutorials/bad-elements/