Re: [Gimp-developer] new version

* Helmut Jarausch via gimp-developer-list <gimp-developer-list gnome org> [11-15-20 08:15]:
On 11/11/2020 07:00:02 AM, M via gimp-developer-list wrote:
Hello,

So I shoot most of my pictures in *RAW format* and it is a *.ARW* One of
my
friends told me about GIMP but i tried to open one of my pic and it is
not
supported because it is in RAW format not *JPEG*. So i was wondering in
the
next update if you could include RAW format as well

Have a look at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Sk755osjg

You can install a Gimp plugin - I prefer nufraw - which can import raw files
(.arw too) into Gimp

and there is darktable and rawtherapee
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode