Re: [Gimp-developer] new version

On Tue, 2020-11-10 at 22:00 -0800, M via gimp-developer-list wrote:
Hello,

So I shoot most of my pictures in *RAW format* and it is a *.ARW* One
of my
friends told me about GIMP but i tried to open one of my pic and it
is not
supported because it is in RAW format not *JPEG*. So i was wondering
in the
next update if you could include RAW format as well

GIMP can already open raw camera files, depending on the camera model
(I'mnot familiar with .ARW files myself; my camera makes .cr2 files)
but depending on the platform you need to install a plugin. The
Darktable gimp plugin seems the easiest to use of the ones i've tried.

Click here to have the slave rewarded with more chores.