[Gimp-developer] Compromised PSD recovery, please?

Hope it's okay I'm asking here: Is any of you available to help me rescuing
a compromised PSD file? I've tried everything on the web without success.
I'm not a developer, just a desperate illustrator. And I have reason to
believe that there's a way to restore my data. I'm willing to pay if
needed. If, so, please e-mail me directly to not spam the list (
mandy schlundt gmail com). Thank you! Mandy

--
Mandy Schlundt
Me on Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/mandy.schlundt/>

Virenfrei.