Re: [Gimp-developer] Script-fu: SF-FILENAME and document index

[CCing the list]

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:56:38 +0100
Gottfried Müller <gottfried mueller gmx de> wrote:

in the German version it is called "Dokumentenindex" in the English
version it is called "Document history". Sorry. It is my fault.

I see, thanks for the clarification. I'll have to study the source code to tell
you if it's currently possible and how.

        -- Shlomi