[Gimp-developer] Perspective tool suggestion.

I was playing arround with FontForge and click on 3D Transform tool. I like the way that this tool transform perspective of the draw: by clicking on it and turn as it was a 3D object.

I check if GIMP Perspective tool does this... but it doesn't. Why not include an option using Alt to turn layer as it was a 3D object (like Turntable orbit style in Blender)? It can has an option as level of perspective.

--
Marionetas Mey

Mario Sottile - Director
(011) 15.6283.1576