Re: [Gimp-developer] Edit History/Action History on command line/output file

Some days ago, I was trying to make a python-fu plugin and I really miss Blender feature that every action you do with the software, you can see what the python function/methd is for that, in Info panel (where the main menu is).

I just moved the default cube and deleted it. Blender info shows:

There, you can select and copy text.

It would be very nice if GIMP could do that. And with some more code, you could export this to make a log text file or, better than that, a new plugin, isn't it?

Marionetas Mey

Mario Sottile - Director
(011) 15.6283.1576
www.mariomey.com.ar