Re: [Gimp-developer] image warping

On Thu, 2019-05-09 at 00:35 -0400, Ben Thurston via gimp-developer-list
wrote:
I sent this to the list but I didn’t get any confirmation or error
email or
see it in the usual gimp-developer emails

Yes - i did see your message but have been busy.

You could write a Python plug-in (script) for GIMP. There is also the
cage transform tool, which has a UI and can get somewhat similar
effects. The hard part is often designing the user interface. How would
a graphic artist - quite possibly one who ran screaming from "math" in
middle school and never looked back - create a warp effect using your
plugin?

Liam (slave ankh on IRC)

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/