Re: [Gimp-developer] I NEED Gimp for Android!!

Hello,

Please read https://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html#will-you-release-gimp-for-android-or-ios-devices

Alex

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 11:49 AM Dj via gimp-developer-list
<gimp-developer-list gnome org> wrote:

Could you PLEASE make a full featured Android version of Gimp that can be downloaded on Google Play Store,
and automatically resize to fit on any Android phone or tablet, but still be usable on the device? Two apps
on Google Play have attempted it,  but on one (Androports) it's too big for my phone and I'm not able to
scroll to be able to view my files and add an image as a layer. And the other app (XGimp Image Editor)
works great except it won't let me save files to my phone's storage (my files would have to be public and I
want to keep them private).