[Gimp-developer] AI algorithms in GIMP - Style Transfer

Hello everyone,

I too was interested about the integration of AI algorithms into GIMP.

I created a GIMP plugin that implement the style transfer technique. You
can see the code in the following repository [1], as well as the
instructions to get it working. Into this plugin I have integrated two
different style transfer implementations, and possibly more will follow.

Feel free to take a look at the code and try it. Just keep in mind that it
is an highly experimental plugin, it is not meant for regular end users.

Let me know if you find any errors that should be fixed.

[1] https://github.com/Davide-sd/GIMP-style-transfer

Davide.