Re: [Gimp-developer] Gtk4

So, from the post entitled "GTK 4.0 is not GTK 4", we read, with all
letters:
"""In this way, “Gtk 4.0” is not “Gtk 4”. “Gtk 4.0” is the first raw
version of what will eventually grow into “Gtk 4”, sometime around Gtk 4.6
(18 months later)."""
So, it is actually not ready "a couple of weeks" from now.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 at 10:00, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list <