Re: [Gimp-developer] Python2.7 reaches end of life

The master branch supports Python3.

As far as I understand, Jehan is coordinating it. I volunteered to help a
bit.
The latest plugin I ported is here, and still waiting for it be reviewed.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/4369

Elad

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 1:54 PM Helmut Jarausch via gimp-developer-list <