Re: [Gimp-developer] Forwarding bugfix release request we received on GNOME board list

Hi Jehan,

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you have been in contact with this contributor.

Just to avoid any confusion, I have no comments on the GIMP release
schedule and no wish to interfere :-) I just wanted to make sure that the
contributor's message got to the right person, since it's better that they
discuss a possible release with you and not the GNOME board.

Thanks,
Philip