Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable plugin does not work

Never done before :-(
If I search with Google:

Linux/BSD Users

1. Open your favorite Terminal program

2. Change to the directory containing the executable:

cd $HOME/myprograms/project1 {press enter}

3. Load your program with GDB:

gdb project1 {press enter}

Il giorno gio 18 apr 2019 alle ore 15:23 Tobias Ellinghaus <houz gmx de> ha