Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable plugin does not work

Ciao Tobias,
here below the output for your knowledge.

mau@Zurg:~> DARKTABLE_DEBUG=green_is_my_pepper gimp
Skipping duplicate plug-in: '/usr/lib64/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/gmic_gimp_qt'
[file-darktable.c] trying to call 'darktable'
[file-darktable.c] stdout:
this is darktable 2.6.2
copyright (c) 2009-2019 johannes hanika
darktable-dev lists darktable org

compile options:
  bit depth is 64 bit
  normal build
  SSE2 optimized codepath enabled
  OpenMP support enabled
  OpenCL support enabled
  Lua support enabled, API version 5.0.1
  Colord support enabled
  gPhoto2 support enabled
  GraphicsMagick support enabled
  OpenEXR support enabled

[file-darktable.c] have_darktable: 1

Good night!
Maurizio

Il giorno mar 9 apr 2019 alle ore 22:35 Tobias Ellinghaus <houz gmx de> ha