Re: [Gimp-developer] darktable plugin does not work

Hi Tobias,
please apologize for my poor accuracy... you are right.
GIMP 2.10.10
darktable 2.6.2
OS Linux
Open SuSe Leap 15
X11 graphics

I upgraded GIMP yesterday from 2.10.4 to 2.10.10 and changed also the
repository furnisher (from 'graphics' to 'opensuseitalia') but the problem
was there also with GIMP 2.10.4 from 'graphics' repository.

Thanks!!
Maurizio

Il giorno mar 9 apr 2019 alle ore 11:55 Tobias Jakobs <