Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-docs] spyrogimp untranslated

On 4/3/19 2:04 AM, Marco Ciampa via gimp-developer-list wrote:
On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 05:51:14PM +0200, Marco Ciampa via gimp-docs-list wrote:
Hi devs,
for translating purpouses I use to compile GIMP from git.
I do not see any translation strings for the spyrogimp plug-in and yet I see it completely untranslated.
What am I doing wrong here?

Sorry I was unclear, I meant the GIMP application, not the manual.

I was trying to update the translation of the manual when I realized that
the specific dialog window was completely untranslated, yet no strings
were untranslated or fuzzy in the app...

Presumably my fault but I have no clue on how to fix it...

Make sure to run intltool-update in the po-python/ directory -- that's
where the spyrogimp translation lives.  It should all work normally.

--
Ell