[Gimp-developer] translator: I do not see any "async" field...

Hello devs,
sorry for boring for trivial things like this...

Here:

#: ../desktop/org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in.h:13
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
"New \"async\" field in the Dashboard \"misc\" group, showing the number of "
"async operations currently running"

But in the Dashboard I do not see any "misc" group and the async related field...

Would you please point me to the right direction?

TIA

Best,

--

Marco Ciampa