Re: [Gimp-developer] A suggestion for GIMP developers

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 09:30:39PM +0100, C R via gimp-developer-list wrote:
Hi. Do you want to draw the selection from a path?

I think he means to add a button with the function "Stroke selection" as
it is already present in the path option dialog for the path tool. In the
selection tools such button is missing but also all "Select" commands
like Shrik, Grow, Invert, etc.

Probably the reason is this: to not clutter the "options" tool dialog
with commands. In the path tool there are fewer options so putting also
some commands, although a bit inconsistent, makes sense.

Sorry for my bad English

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271