Re: [Gimp-developer] MacOS-Build, maybe I could help?

Hi,

On Sat, 12 May 2018 14:00:55 +0200
Philip Lehmann-Böhm <philip philiplb de> wrote:

Hi all,

I've read in the FAQs that the guy with the Mac is a bit busy at the moment
and so there is hardly any time left for creating the DMG. Maybe I could help
here and do the build? I would just need some directions what is needed to
compile and build the package.

thanks for your help. Perhaps look into the homebrew/macports packages.