Re: [Gimp-developer] GSoC project query

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Darshan  kadu wrote:
Hello,

I am Darshan Kadu Intern at FSF working on GNU GIMP as the task of the
internship.

I would like to contribute to the GNU GIMP as part of GSoC also, as GNU is
participating too.

But I don't see the page giving any description of the project.
So does that means I cant contribute to GIMP for GSoC?
If yes how to proceed further?

Hi Darshan,

We are not participating at GSoC as a standalone organisation, and we
haven't discussed doing it under any umbrella project with any
umbrella project.

P.S. We are GIMP, not GNU GIMP :)

Alex