Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP development & contribution

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 12:15:03 +0200
Timothy Kruger <timothyc kruger gmail com> wrote:

Hi Shlomi

Thanks very much for your response.  Please see my replies to your email

Got you. Thanks!

below:
You. Please see https://www.gimp.org/docs/userfaq.html#contributing and
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME?filter=gimp .
Me. Thank you

You. Can you share the idea you have?
Me: Sure, when I've got some time I'll try put together a little document
or vid describing my idea in more person.

Warm Regards,
Tim Kruger