Re: [Gimp-developer] GEGL errors during 'make' process

Am Samstag, 3. Februar 2018, 03:13:18 CET schrieb Americo Gobbo:
Hi All,
I have upgrade my system to ubuntu gnome 16.04.3 and I have tried again
compile GEGL. The 'autogen.sh' is finished OK, without problems.
The 'make' process have these errors messages:

gcc: error: /usr/local/lib/libexiv2.so: No such file or directory
Makefile:571: recipe for target 'gegl' failed
make[2]: *** [gegl] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jag/devel/gimp-default-master/gegl/bin'
Makefile:634: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jag/devel/gimp-default-master/gegl'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Someone can give some suggestion?

Is that a fresh git clone or did you compile in the directory before? Maybe
you used to have libexiv2 installed in /usr/local/ and that was picked up by
autofoo in the past and now it still remembers the old location.

Linking libraries around (using ln -s, not ld) is not the solution and a
terrible idea.

Thanks
americo

Tobias